France is not only the most visited country in the world, it’s also the uncrowned queen of naturist vacations. A huge variety of naturist campings, B&Bs and hotels in combination with some of the best nude beaches in Europe, make France a top destination for a naturist vacation.
Naturism in France has a long history, definitely when it comes to naturism and naturist vacations. Back in the 50’s, the International Naturist Federation was founded in the town Montalivet at the Atlantic coast. Not much more than a decade later, the world’s first naturist village (now unfortunately quite infamous) Cap d’Agde was ready to receive its first guests.
From then, naturism kept growing and more and more international visitors found their way to the many naturist resorts in France has to offer. Even the most picky naturist will find satisfaction in France.
Have a look here at the many options!
Naturism in Corsica
Naturism in Île-de-France
Naturism in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Naturism in Occitanie
Planning a naturist vacation in Occitanie?
Get our Ultimate Guide for a complete overview of all the naturist places and the best nude beaches in the region. Plus lots of other tips and tricks!
Naturism in Pays de la Loire
Naturism in Provence-Alpes-Côte
Blogs about Naturism in France
Blogs related to Naturism in France
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- RailEurope: The best resource for finding train tickets in Europe.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.