Mexico is quickly positioning itself as one of the top destinations for clothing-optional vacations in the Americas.
The laid back magical village Zipolite at the Pacific coast has been attracting naturists for decades and is home to Mexico’s only official public nude beach. The many nudist guesthouses make sure that you can enjoy your naturist vacation without any clothes at all.
At the Caribbean side of the country, you’ll find the idyllic clothing-optional resort Playa Sonrisa as well as the top class resorts Hidden Beach and Intima Resort.
Other than amazing weather year-round and excellent food, Mexico has something for every nudist traveler.
Naked Wanderings’ Ultimate Guide for Nudism in Mexico ebook
Are you looking for great nudist resorts and nude beaches in Mexico?
Are you looking for the best tips for a nude vacation in Mexico?
Then our ebook will be the perfect resource for you!
Nudism in Zipolite
Zipolite resort reviews
Blog posts about Zipolite
Nudism in Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya resort reviews
Blog posts about Riviera Maya
Blogs about Nudism in Mexico
Blogs related to Nudism in Mexico
Quick Travel Resources
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.