Spain is an all-time favorite when it comes to naturist beach vacations in Europe. The popular Vera Playa naturist village attracts many thousands of naked guests every year. Naturist campings, hotels and guesthouses can be found at any budget around the Mediterranean coastline of Spain.
Because Spain doesn’t have a specific law against public nudity, technically every beach can be considered clothing-optional unless otherwise defined by the local laws. This does happen, for example in Barcelona, but in few other cases.
Also topless sunbathing is very popular on Spanish beaches and it’s often hard to find female sunbathers who wear both parts of their bikini.
The mild Mediterranean climate makes Spain a perfect naturist destination from early spring to late autumn. On the Canary Islands, naturism can be practiced year-round.
Naked Wanderings’ Ultimate Guide for Naturism in Spain ebook
Are you looking for great naturist resorts and nude beaches in Spain?
Are you looking for the best tips for a nude vacation in Spain?
Then our ebook will be the perfect resource for you!
Blogs related to naturism in Spain
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- RailEurope: The best resource for finding train tickets in Europe.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.