It’s very hard to have a discussion about nudism in general in the USA. It’s such a large country with lots of cultural and religious differences. States like California and Florida have a florishing nudist nudist culture and several nude beaches and nudist resorts. Other states are less accepting when it comes to social nudity.
Similarly, several regions allow topless sunbathing or even top-freedom in all public places. New York, for example allows women to be topless throughout the city and bare breasts are not an uncommon sight in Central Park on a sunny day.
Especially for foreigners, it’s often difficult to understand what is allowed where. The many laws on many different levels tend to be confusing. On the other hand, they make space for loopholes which then creates plenty of options for legal skinny dipping and nude hiking.
One thing is certain: The USA does have a sprawling social nudity culture and the different regions provide different options for nudists. In the forms of nudist resorts, campings, bed and breakfasts and nude beaches.
Nudism in California
Naked Wanderings’ Ultimate Guide for Nudism in California ebook
Are you looking for great nudist resorts and nude beaches in California?
Are you looking for the best tips for a nude vacation in California?
Then our ebook will be the perfect resource for you!
Nudism in Florida
Blogs related to Nudism in the USA
Quick Travel Resources
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.