Croatia was one of the first countries in Europe to embrace naturism and also the first to have commercial naturist resorts. Today, Croatia is still heaven on earth for the naturist traveler.
The huge naturist campings on the Istria peninsula receive many thousands of naturist visitors every summer. If you’re looking for more peace and quiet, you’ll find what you’re looking for at the smaller resorts on the Croatian islands in the Adriatic Sea.
Official nude beaches are few in Croatia and often belong to a naturist resort. But many beaches and secluded coves can be found where naturism is practiced “unofficially”.
Naked Wanderings’ Ultimate Guide for Naturism in Croatia ebook
Are you looking for great naturist resorts, FKK campings and nude beaches in Croatia?
Are you looking for the best tips for a nude vacation in Croatia?
Then our ebook will be the perfect resource for you!
Blogs about naturism in Croatia
Blogs related to naturism in Croatia
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- RailEurope: The best resource for finding train tickets in Europe.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.