Some people believe that every beach in Brazil is a nude beach. Others think that the erotic spirit of the Brazilians would never allow something like non-sexual social nudity.
As always, the answer can be found in the middle. Public nudity outside of clearly designated places is definitely a big NO in Brazil. Even topless sunbathing is forbidden at most beaches.
But naturism is definitely uprising in Brazil and the country has some amazing Atlantic nude beaches, some excellent naturist resorts and almost every state is home to a naturist club or association that organizes regular events.
From the hillside naturist resort Colina do Sol, to the splendid nude beaches of Praia do Pinho, Massarandupió, and Tambaba, to the clubs in the center of the Amazon jungle. Brazil definitely has something for every naturist traveler.
Blogs about Naturism in Brazil
Blogs related to Naturism in Brazil
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.