When we think about Canada, we think of wild animals, amazing nature and landscapes with mountains and lakes. And we think of ice and snow. Lots and lots of snow.
Honestly, we were surprised when we heard that Canada is also a naturist vacation destination. We didn’t know that parts of the country have warm summers which make it perfectly possible (and very comfortable) to be nude outside.
Several regions of Canada have great naturist resorts and nude beaches can be found in almost every province, near rivers or lakes.
If you’re looking for a different naturist experience, especially for a very naturally naturist experience, Canada might be your thing!
Naturism in Canada
Blogs related to Naturism in Canada
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.