Belgium is not particularly known as a popular European naturist destination. But if you take the time to explore this small country in the center of Europe, you can be sure to find some hidden treasures along the way.
Belgium has one very popular nude beach in the town Bredene and several nice naturist campings spread around the country. The national naturist federation has been putting a lot of effort in organizing fun naturist events for young and less young.
Other than that, Belgium has also a sprawling spa and wellness culture and the majority of the Belgian spa centers are clothing-prohibited.
Blogs related to naturism in Belgium
Quick Travel Resources
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- RailEurope: The best resource for finding train tickets in Europe.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.