While naturism has a growing presence in Australia, it hasn’t quite reached the level of international recognition as some other countries. However, the tide is turning! More and more Australian naturist resorts are welcoming international guests, and with the fantastic weather year-round, they’re becoming increasingly popular.
Many naturist resorts are conveniently located near major cities and airports, like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth and there are quite a number of nude beaches where you can comfortably skinny dip and find others doing the same, particularly on weekends.
Wondering when the perfect time is to get naked in Australia? The answer is now! With its warm climate and welcoming attitude, Australia is an excellent destination to explore naturism at your own pace.
Blogs related to Naturism in Australia
Quick Travel Resources
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.