January 8th, 2021
In the summer of 2020, we were invited by the Irish Naturist Federation to participate in a webinar about naturist bloggers/influencers. This turned out to be one of the most inspiring sessions we had ever participated in.
A seed was planted and we all realised that as individual promotors of naturism, we can only do so much. But if we would join forces, our chances to make a difference could grow hugely.
Simply Naked is not the result of this, it’s just the start. It’s a worldwide collective of promotors of naturism who will share their passion for naturism, their thoughts about the many different aspects of naturism, and their visions for the future of naturism.
In this first episode, we will introduce the concept and look at where we are now. It will be broadcasted live and you are very welcome to share your own ideas and questions.
The Panel: Charlotte & Dan (The Meandering Naturist), Aleah & Sam (Our Natural Life), Brendan (Get Naked Australia), and Nick & Lins (Naked Wanderings)
This session has ended, watch the replay below
- Our Natural Life: https://ournaturalblog.com
- Get Naked Australia: https://getnakedaustralia.com.au
- Meandering Naturist: https://meanderingnaturist.com
- Naked Wanderings: https://www.nakedwanderings.com
- Naturism in Greece: https://www.nakedwanderings.com/nudism-naturism-in-greece/
- Naturism in France: https://www.nakedwanderings.com/nudism-naturism-in-france/
- Intima Resort Mexico: https://www.nakedwanderings.com/review-intima-resort-in-tulum-mexico/
- Therme Erding Germany: https://meanderingnaturist.com/2013/06/22/therme-erding-our-naked-place-any-time-of-the-year/
- Cypress Cove Florida: https://meanderingnaturist.com/2020/07/03/naked-in-america-cypress-cove-nudist-resort/
- Valley View hot spring Colorado: https://ournaturalblog.com/home/valleyview
- Nude beaches in Maui, Hawaii: https://ournaturalblog.com/home/maui-amp-oahu-nude-beaches
- GNA Sydney Harbour Cruise: https://getnakedaustralia.com.au/video-sydney-harbour-cruise-2020/
- Nude beaches in Sydney: https://ournaturalblog.com/home/australia
7 thoughts on “Simply Naked”
Wouldn’t it be great if INF, AANR, or the other major nudist orgs would get behind this and jump on board in some way? Or start similar web-savvy promotional campaigns? Or tap into the knowledge & skill these crusaders have?
It would be great, I just don’t see it happening. There need to make money and be the predominant organization gets in the way.
Noooooooo! They have way more money! They could hire professionals with fancy equipment to do things much better than us…
😀 Just kidding, we would love it if large organizations would realize the importance of events like ours. We’d happily work together with them towards a bright future for naturism. But as things look now, we’ll be on our own for a while to come.
I have often described meetings as a group of people sitting around talking about what they should be out doing. For a long time I have believed that for nudism to gain more acceptance we need more nudist activism, but far too few people are willing to reveal they sometimes enjoy being clothesfree. We need to get over unfounded fear that being associated with nudism will ruin our lives, and work to improve society’s view of our lifestyle. Perhaps this discussion will start something substantial, I certainly hope so.
People like to have role models, someone who they can relate to and who confirms that what they do isn’t weird or inappropriate. That has always been a bit the problem with activism. It’s great to have activists, but how many of us are willing to get into the front lines, to chain themselves to fences, or protest topless in front of the Facebook offices?
That’s a bit the message that we like to bring. We are regular people, and we’re also nudists. And we talk about nudism publicly and look what happens… We’re not being burned on a stake or banned from society.
Hold thumbs to live naked soon worldwide.
Nude Regards from Naked Dreams Africa Tours and Safaris Cape Town South Africa.
Mobile: +27 82 404 8173.
Wish it was a bigger more affordable venture in Jamaica 🇯🇲. Most North Coast hotels have this type of nonclothing option and when you do find any in much closer proximity its jus too expensive especially for me a local of the island. I yearn for the day I need not confirm to clothing in the confines of my own home. But until such I keep basking in the online community and adventures a until I’m able to do so physically. I thank u for this platform of acceptance