How does Argentina sound as a naturist vacation destination?
You have probably already seen a documentary about the country, about its amazing nature, snowcapped Andes peaks, huge lakes, glaciers, and llamas. If going back to nature is your thing, Argentina has probably more to offer than you can handle.
The cold Patagonia is maybe not the place where you’d like to have your holidays in the buff, but the much warmer north does have some amazing naturist opportunities.
From the nude beaches of Mar del Plata to the world’s largest naturist domain Yatan Rumi. It’s time to get naked in Argentina!
Blogs related to Naturism in Argentina
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.