At the time of writing, naturism in Sri Lanka is pretty much non-existing. At least not opportunities for naturist vacations. The Sri Lankan nudist is typically hidden behind closed doors and curtains, only getting naked with others during foreign vacations or secret meetups.
So you’re probably wondering why there’s a specific destination page for naturism in Sri Lanka on this website. Here’s the thing: Sri Lanka has so much pristine natural beauty and endless beaches with no people on them, that it is actually possible to get naked from time to time.
Just don’t expect any social nudity unless you can find specific naturist groups in Sri Lanka. And make sure to not get caught, because the authorities won’t appreciate your nude butt.
Blogs about Naturism in Sri Lanka
Getting Naked in Sri Lanka
It’s that time of the year that people start dreaming about summer holidays, the days are short and rainy and snowy and your thoughts wind...Read More
A brief history of Sri Lankan nudity
We used to do decent research before setting off to a new country, but once in a while, we let our expectations just lead us....Read More
Review: Welikande Villas in Kandy, Sri Lanka
Although Sri Lanka has all the recipients for a perfect naturist holiday, the government and the culture are still not convinced. As we wrote earlier...Read More
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.