Not too long ago, Colombia was known as one of the most dangerous countries in the world. But those days are gone. Colombia is quickly becoming a top vacation destination in South America.
Colonial cities, amazing nature, rain forest and sprawling nightlife are just a small grip of what the country has to offer. And you wouldn’t be reading about Colombia here if there weren’t some options for the nudist and naturist too.
The official nude beach in Tayrona National Park is one of the most magnificent nude beaches in the world. Near the capital, Bogota, a first nudist guesthouse has opened its doors in 2019 and nudist organisations in several cities often organize nude events.
Lots of reasons for putting Colombia on your list of future nude vacation destinations.
Blogs about nudism in Colombia
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.