Naturism definitely isn’t a big thing yet in the Philippines, but it’s growing. The first naturist resort is already there, it’s just waiting for new ones to open up.
Social nudity is still very much frowned upon though in the Philippines, so don’t expect any social nudity unless you can find specific naturist groups or visit the resort. And make sure to not get caught, because the authorities won’t appreciate your nude butt.
Blogs about Naturism in the Philippines
9 Naturist Resorts in Asia are Waiting for You
During the last decade, Asia has been the next continent where naturism has really been getting a foot on the ground. First in Thailand and...Read More
Quick Travel Resources
- NUDE: The best resource for finding naturist accommodations.
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.
Support Naked Wanderings
Do you like what we do for naturism and naturists? Did we make you laugh or cry? Did we help you find the information you were looking for? Then definitely join our Patreon community!