When we think about the Dominican Republic, we think of diverse wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and landscapes adorned with mountains and lakes. And we think of tropical warmth and sunshine. Lots and lots of sunshine.
Honestly, we were surprised when we heard that the Dominican Republic is also a naturist vacation destination. We didn’t know that parts of the country have warm climates all year round, making it perfectly possible (and very comfortable) to be nude outdoors.
Several regions of the Dominican Republic have excellent naturist resorts, and nude beaches can be found in various coastal areas, offering scenic views of the Caribbean Sea.
If you’re seeking a unique naturist experience, particularly one immersed in the country’s abundant natural beauty, the Dominican Republic might be just the place for you!
Quick Travel Resources
- Booking.com: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) hotels.
- Airbnb: The best resource for finding (non-naturist) homestays and private accommodations.
- SkyScanner: A great resource for finding flights.
- Kiwi: Another great resource for finding flights.
- Busbud: The best resource for finding bus tickets.
- Rome2Rio: The best way to find out how to get from one place to another.
- EconomyBookings: The best resource for finding rental cars.
- Outdoorsy: The best resource for finding rental campervans.
- IntuiTravel: The best resource for finding airport transfers.
➡️ Find more travel resources on our Resources Page.